Invitations to Vote provide a Personal Link which automatically logs the user in and brings them to a welcome page, where they can vault their credit card (if requested or required) before continuing to the Contest screen to place their votes.
The Auction Night screen (shown below) is the easiest place to manage and send event invitations from. Plus and Professional subscribers also have the option of sending SMS/text invitations from this screen.
Tip: If your gala event includes both online/mobile bidding and voting elements, it is not necessary to send separate invitations. A trophy icon will be added to the nav bar once voting opens to provide access to the voting screens (see final image below).
To Send in Bulk:
- Use filters provided to select desired guests
- Choose the desired invitation template from the Email or SMS/Text Invite dropdown menu. Note: bulk text messages can only be sent to users that have "opted in" to receive text messages.
- Confirm and Click OK to send
To Send/Resend Individual Invitations
- Search for desired user
- Click on Login Access > Options button
- Select Text or Email tab
- Verify or provide phone number or email address
- Click on Send button and select desired Invitation
- If Text message is not received - follow the instructions shown on the Text screen:
If text messages are not being received, have this guest text BIDNOW to 844-218-2243. If they receive an automated reply, future messages will be delivered. If they do not, messages are being blocked by their carrier.
If your event includes both mobile bidding and voting:
The invitation to vote provides a link directly to the voting contest, but you can also skip the invitation to vote and instruct guests to click on the trophy icon in the nav bar to vote.
Note: Trophy icon does not display until a contest opens for voting.