You can set up different vehicles to accept cash donations to provide the reporting details desired.
A single cash donation option can be offered in many places:
- on Fundraising Campaign(s),
- during registration,
- as a paddle raise during your auction
And/or separate options can be created to provide reporting by source and/or type of donation:
- Directed Appeals (capital projects, endowment etc)
- Additional donations during registration etc.
ALL cash donation options can be created/edited at Site Settings > Items > Cash Donation Options. The Fundraising Campaign setup wizard includes built-in tools for managing options offered in campaigns.
- If you select type = Paddle Raise on the catalog add/edit item page, you will be redirected to the Cash Donation Option Form.
- Any cash donation options flagged for Donate at Auction will also display as items in the Admin/gridview of the catalog. You can specify whether cash donation options display in the public catalog or not.
To Create a Cash Donation Option:
Go to: Site Settings > Items > Cash Donation Options > Add New
Note that a "Cash Contribution" is available on your site by default. This allows you to set-up and utilize the "add-on donation" feature during registration and the Give (Donate Now) page "out of the box". You can edit or delete the existing option and/or create additional options.
Recurring Donations (monthly billing) are available with Acorn, Plus, and Professional subscriptions.
Click on any help icon for instructions on specific fields and settings.