Watch Video. Note: video has not yet been updated to reflect the new templates and stock images - but instructions on how to select elements and setup your homepage remain unchanged.
There are three* templates available for the homepage:
- Snapshot provides a clean layout with action buttons (Buy Tickets etc) front and center. You can upload your own image or use one of the stock images provided.
- Poster 2.0 allows you to upload a Flyer/Poster containing all of your event details and includes an (optional) download icon so your supporters can save, share or print your event flyer. The Poster template offers a more balanced design for portrait-oriented images (with or without text) but can also be used for landscape-orientation as well.
- Classic retains the template used since 2014 and is primarily used by event teams with web design and CSS expertise because it offers the most flexibility.
*If your event site was created before Aug. 10, 2023, you will also retain access to two retired templates:
- Modular displays a banner image at the top of each public page to serve as your event header and "brand". You can choose a stock image or upload your own. This template works best with a wallpaper style image without text. Your event name can be superimposed on the image and the image enlarges and truncates as needed to cover the width of any screen. If your image contains text, you must enable the "Auto Scale to Fit Image" setting or your text will be truncated on mobile screens.
- Poster provides a similar layout and the same tools as Poster 2.0 above, but retains the previous styling.
Once you have specified how you want the homepage elements to display, you may also want to change the theme of your site and/or customize the colors of your site's background, banner and/or banner fonts.
To Edit your Homepage Settings:
A. If logged in as a Chari or Admin: Click on the Edit this Page link displaying near the bottom of the homepage OR
B. Go to: Site Settings > Customize Your Site > Look & Feel > Homepage