Sponsorships can be offered on the Online Ticket Sales page - with, or without Tickets.
There are two steps to offering Sponsorships on the Ticket pages.
- Flag each sponsorship package to be offered on the ticket pages,
- Enable and configure Online Sponsorship Sales.
Note: TipTop and Standard Legacy subscriptions do not include the Sponsorship Package feature - use these instructions instead.
To Flag Sponsorship Packages to offer on Registration Page:
Go to Site Settings > Registration > Sponsorships > Sponsorship Packages to review existing packages and Add or Edit as desired.
To Configure Display on Rgistration Page:
Go to Site Settings > Registration > Sponsorships > Sponsorship Settings to
- Specify whether you want the Sponsorships options to display in full view (similar to Ticket options (if any) or as a Header/prompt which, when clicked, expands to display the list of options.
- Provide an email for notifications of online sponsorship sales.
- When ready, turn on the feature to launch online sales.
Sponsorship Packages will display on both the Public and Internal Ticket Sales forms, as shown below. Once a Sponsorship has been added to a cart/order, the remainder of the transaction is the same as a Ticket Sale.
To Offer Sponsorships Only:
Go to Site Settings > Registration > Ticket Sale > Online Ticket Sales to:
- Turn OFF Online Ticket Sales
- Update the Page Title (this will be applied even when Online Ticket Sales are disabled.)
Sponsor Record is Created Automatically During Transaction
When the Ticket Page transaction is submitted, the Buyer's User Record will be flagged as a Donor and a Sponsor.
Sponsor details (website, bio and image) can be added by your team - using the Add Sponsor Details link on the Order, or by navigating directly to the User or Donor Record: