Full Width Data Pages +
(Dec. 18, 2017)
We heard you! The data pages now display across the full width of large monitors. In addition, the internal pages now display the "easy on the eyes" default theme. This change also reinforces the distinction between the pages your supporters can see and those for your team's use only.
Give Page can now be used for sales/orders only
(Dec. 18, 2017)
You now have the option of removing the cash donation section from the Give/Donate Now page to create an online form for purchasing items only.
External Payment setting moved
(Dec. 18, 2017)
The external payment setting has been moved to a single location at Site Settings > Payment/Credit Card > Custom and External Payments. Enabling the External payment option here will add it to the dropdown menus on all internal payment forms.
Option for 5 minute closing time increments
(Dec. 18 2017)
The Calendar date and time pickers throughout the software display 15 minute increments by default. Although 5 minute increments offer more flexibility - they also necessitate scrolling through a much longer list, so we opted not to change the picker on all sites. However, you can now contact our support team if you would like your site changed to 5 minute increments.
Online Registration can now offer Sponsorship Packages only
Sponsorship Packages (Plus/Premium only) can now be offered on the Online Registration Page pages without tickets also being available.
The catalog has a fresh, clean look and new options and improved navigation tools:
- Enhanced Search and Sort tools, including one click options for viewing trending items, items without bids, and best values (current bid/fmv).
- Banners display only on items that are currently actionable (bid, buy, donate).
- Donor name and Item number display is now optional.
- Premium/Plus subscriptions include opportunities for Sponsor promotion. Selected sponsor levels can promoted with a randomized, rotating display in the sidebar and/or in a fixed display at the bottom of each page.
Note: The detailed catalog view is no longer available.
In the Mobile View, a sticky nav bar provides easy access to:
- Search tools
- Personal Bid History
- Outbid List
- Shopping Cart
Add/Edit Items: Options tab replaced by Item Visibility Section
The contents of the Options tab now display in full view on the Add/Edit Item form - making it easier to flag items you want to offer during ticket sales, on the Give page or at check-out. As always, the Item Visiblity options are dictated by Item Type and will vary based on the Type chosen.
Tickets: (add links)
In addition to a new look:
- The ticket page screens and process have been changed to make them easier to navigate on mobile devices.
- Images can be displayed for Add-on Items and Additional Donation Requests.
- An Order Summary has been added to each screen.
- A new option allows credit card vaulting during registration with $0 tickets/orders.
Plus/Premium: Sponsor packages can be offered on the Registration forms.
Donate Item/Service Form:
The Online Donation form now allows donors to attach images, and provide the info needed to generate a Gift Certificate.
In addition, custom fields can be added to the form and the form can be disabled once you've wrapped up your procurement efforts.
- Added option to display custom field groups (and thus, fields) on internal donor forms only.
- Can now choose to hide field group or field names for more control over how custom fields display on forms.
All Cash Donation options are now created and managed from a new page (shown below):
A single cash donation option can be offered in many places:
- On Give/Donate Now page,
- During registration,
- As a paddle raise during your auction.
And/or separate options can be created to provide reporting by source and/or type of donation:
- Directed Appeals (capital projects, endowment etc),
- Additional donations during registration etc.
These changes provide a more intuitive way to create the cash donation (and reporting) options you want AND lay the foundation for an upcoming new feature: Recurring Donations.
Auction Night Tasks Screen
- Proxy tools for Mobile bidding and Voting are now located on the Auction Night Screen.
- Mobile/Online and Voting elements are now grouped in their own section and only display when mobile/online is visible to the public and/or a voting contest has been created.
Self-Import Guests with Tickets
You can now self-import a spreadsheet of ticketed guests
Ticketed Guest imports are most appropriate:
- For events that do not charge admission but need to generate bidder numbers and/or track attendance; or
- When the software has been introduced late in the planning process, tickets have already been sold and the details are available in a spreadsheet.
If tickets haven't been sold yet, the built-in ticket feature offers more robust (and intuitive) tools for offering tickets online and/or entering tickets internally.
New De-Duping Tools
User/Potential Guest records are now handled the same as Donors records during Migrations: by default, records that match an existing record's name and email will not be duplicated on the new site. As with Donor migrations, you have the option of enabling the full migration if you prefer to review records and de-dup manually on the new site.
To make the manual de-duping process easier, the Common Filters dropdown menu now offers a Duplicate Records search. This filter will display all records that have a matching name and email address. If a record does not have an email address, it will show those with matching names only.