Item Categories allow users to search and filter the web catalog to facilitate browsing. In addition, custom message space is available for promoting and/or providing additional information for each category.
Plus and Premium customers have additional tools for managing Item Categories so the settings page displays differently based on your subscription level (each shown below).
To add, edit, or delete Categories (and their custom messages/images):
The message displays when the catalog is filtered by the category:
Plus subscriptions incude the option to begin their catalog navigation at the Item Category or Item level.
Additional Item Category tools are provided to allow Plus subscribers to:
- Control the order of their Category list,
- View the number of items currently assigned to each category
- Hide Categories not in use.
Premium Subscriptions include the options to browse the catalog by Master Categories and/or Item Categories (Image Tiles or List view).
Additional Item Category tools are provided to allow Premium subscriber to:
- Add Category Images (from a Stock Image Library or Upload)
- View any (optional) Master Category assignments.