There are a few additional steps needed to set-up Online Ticket Sales, most involving the automated messaging needed for online transactions.
First, go to: Site Settings > Registration > Tickets > Online Ticket Sales to:
- Enable the Online Registration page (and embedded "Buy Tickets" link and button provided on your homepage).
- Provide an email address to receive notifications of online purchases.
- Edit the emails that are generated to confirm online ticket transactions.
- Edit the Invitation to Buy Tickets email template.
- Specify the text you want to appear when Online Registration is closed. (Click "Advanced" to see this field.)
- Provide a URL for online ticket buyers to be directed to after completing their transaction. (Click "Advanced" to see this field.)
Next, go to: Site Settings > Customize Your Site > Payments and Credit Card > Ticket Payment Options to:
- Configure the payment methods available for online ticket purchases.
Next, go to: Site Settings > Registration > Tickets > Customize Registration Forms to:
- Enter the text for the navigation bar label for "ticket sale" link.
- Select whether to show ticket descriptions in Ticket Menu.
- Set up Cash Donation options to include on Ticket Sale page.
- Select the text for labels and guest fields used in the online ticket buying process.