There are a few additional steps needed to set-up Online Ticket Sales, most involving the automated messaging needed for online transactions.
First, go to: Admin > Site Settings > Ticket Sale > Online Ticket Sales to:
- Enable the Online Registration page (and embedded "Buy Tickets" link and button provided on your homepage).
- Specify the text you want to appear when Online Registration is closed.
- Configure the payment methods available for online ticket purchases and whether to allow buyers to vault their credit card information during the ticket transaction.
- Provide an email address to receive notifications of online purchases.
- Provide a URL for online ticket buyers to be directed to after completing their transaction.
Next, go to: Admin > Site Settings > Ticket Sale > Customize Registration Forms to:
- Enter the Text for the label to appear in navigation bar for "ticket sale" link.
- Turn off or set up cash donation section on the ticket page including text, labels, and set amounts.
- Select whether to show ticket descriptions in Ticket Menu.
- Retain or remove password requirement for ticket buyer.
Next, go to: Admin > Site Settings > Ticket Sale > Customize Registration Forms > Edit Ticket Labels (Button) to:
- Select the text for the labels throughout the online ticket buying process.
Then, go to: Admin > Site Settings > Ticket Sale > Emails to edit the emails that are generated to confirm online ticket transactions.