Since tickets are the mechanism for issuing a Bidder numbers and shopping carts, it's important that you create Ticket Types for Admission tickets only. Each guest at your Gala auction must have a ticket and each guest can only have one ticket.
You may offer other types of "tickets" (raffle, post-auction dance etc) as Add-on Items during registration.
Common Types of Tickets:
# of Guests:
- Single (admits one guest)
- Couple (admits two guests)
- Table (admits x guests)
- Early Bird $30
- Regular $50
- At the Door $75
Tip: If selling online, specify a stop selling date so each ticket option is removed when it expires.
Bidder Number Assignment:
- Couple (shared bidder number)
- Couple or Pair (individual bidder numbers)
- Family (2 or more guests, all sharing a bidder number)
Sponsorships (if include comp tickets):
- Gold (incl 8 tickets) $5,000
- Silver (incl. 4 tickets) $2,500
- Bronze (incl. 2 tickets) $1,000
Tip: All tickets must admit at least one guest, so Sponsorship levels without complimentary seats must be set up as Catalog items offered during registration as Add-on Items.
Tip: We recommend a Complimentary ticket be available to issue at Check-in as a fast fix for lost tickets or unexpected VIPs.
Tip: Instead of offering "Sponsor a Teacher" admission tickets, we recommend suggesting an optional donation or purchase of a Sponsor a Teacher add-on item.