What You Need to Know:
Most item elements can be Bulk Edited across multiple items in a single edit using the Bulk Actions menu. The main exceptions are Item Types and Item Numbers.
Item Types must be individually edited because each type triggers different pricing fields and bidding options.
Item Numbers are assigned (by type) when an item is initially created (saved). Item numbers can then be edited individually or by using the Tables feature. The tables feature allows you to:
- Set-up the tables, number ranges and closing times desired,
- Move items to the desired table, then
- Drag and drop items into the desired order within a table.
Items are automatically renumbered each time they are moved.
Individual Items can be Cloned or combined into Lots (packages).
Items can be Deleted (individually or in bulk) until they have an active bid, been placed in a shopping cart and/or sold.
You can control the display order of your items and which items (if any) are visible to the public using a myriad of display options and settings:
- Online/Mobile Bidding items have an on/off setting to control when the items within that are available for viewing.
- Items can be flagged to be visible to the public (or not) via individual or bulk edits.
- Button bar settings allow public access to filter to a particular means of bidding, or to default to a selected bidding method with the ability to navigate to other methods
- Various Catalog sort orders settings are available and you can choose to highlight specific items by assigning each a specific display order.
- An alternate public view can be chosen which emphasizes different item elements on the card and details views.
Decisions You Need to Make:
How to Get it Done:
- Bulk Edit Multiple Items
- Deleting Items
- Managing Pending Items (submitted via online donation form)
- Combining Items Into Lots
- Cloning Items
- Video - Using the Tables Feature to Organize and Renumber Your Items
- Tables Adaptation - Renumbering Items by Category Instead of Type
Display and Visibility:
- Customizing Your Public Catalog Display
- Changing the Order Items are Displayed in the Web Catalog
- Displaying Items by Venue/Bid Method
- Customizing Item Categories
- Controlling the Price Display in the Online Catalog