What You Need to Know
Most item elements can be Bulk Edited across multiple items in a single edit using the Bulk Actions menu. The main exceptions are Item Types and Item Numbers.
Item Types must be individually edited because each type triggers different pricing fields and bidding options.
Item Numbers are assigned (by type) when an item is initially created (saved). Item numbers can then be edited individually or by using the Tables feature. The tables feature allows you to:
- Set-up the tables, number ranges, and closing times you want,
- Move items to the desired table, then
- Drag and drop items into the desired order within a table.
Items are automatically renumbered each time they are moved.
Individual Items can be Cloned or combined into Lots (baskets/packages).
Items can be Deleted (individually or in bulk) unless they have received a bid, have been placed in a shopping cart, and/or have been sold.
You can control the display order of your items and which items (if any) are visible to the public using various display options and settings:
- Online/Mobile Bidding items have an on/off setting to control when they are available for viewing.
- Items can be flagged to be visible to the public (or not) via individual or bulk edits.
- Button bar settings allow visitors to your site to filter items by a particular bidding method, or to default to a selected bidding method, or to navigate to items with other bidding methods.
- Various Catalog sort order settings are available, and you can choose to highlight specific items by assigning each a specific display order.
- Two public view options (tile and list) allow for differing elements and levels of detail to display for your items.
Decisions You Need to Make
How to Get it Done
- Bulk Edit Multiple Items
- Deleting Items
- Managing Pending Items (submitted via online donation form)
- Combining Items Into Lots
- Cloning Items
- Video - Using the Tables Feature to Organize and Renumber Your Items
- Tables Adaptation - Renumbering Items by Category Instead of Type
Display and Visibility: