What You Need to Know
The Auction Night tab serves as the "homepage" for the principal functions of auction software: Check-In and Check-Out.
Prior to your event, your team's focus is/was to input the data needed to drive the principle functions:
- Tickets allow guests to check-in and receive a bidder number/shopping cart.
- Items are created so they can be quickly placed in the winners shopping cart.
- Settings and Payments are configured to allow guests to check-out in a timely and painless manner.
During your event, the focus turns to output.
- Your Event Night crew (check-in/record winners/check-out/will call) crew will work exclusively from the Auction Night Tasks tab.
- The output functions were designed to be simple to use so your event night crew will be able to confidently handle the majority of transactions with a minimum of training.
The help resources on these pages are simple FAQ sheets that also provide guidance for handling non-routine transactions (eg. 4 bidders buy an item together and want to split the cost).
Advance Check-in and Self Check-out features are also available to reduce congestion during your event.
A Training Tutorial is available for your Front Desk volunteers. Note: The check-in process (and screen) varies slightly depending on whether bidder numbers have been pre-assigned or will be assigned at check-in. Be sure your team views the correct video/tutorial.