For creating a basket or package (Lot) of multiple items.
Choose Items to be combined into the Lot and create Lot item name and description.
1. Search for the item numbers or names to include in the lot. When correct item displays, enter or click on it to pull it into the search box.
2. Click button to temporarily Add Item to Lot. Note: Items are not saved to the lot until the page is saved!
3. If an item was mistakenly added, click on “Remove” button.
4. Choose a Name for the Lot.
5. Price data from the individual items will be summed to create total values displayed for the Lot.
6. Note: Images from the individual items will not be displayed until the Lot is saved.
7. Description and Restriction data from the individual items will be copied to the Lot item to be edited as needed.
8. Click the “Save” button to finish. Note: Items are not saved to the lot until the page is saved!
Viewing lots in Catalog grid view:
Go to Catalog - Grid View.
1. If your lot items do not display, use the customize view button to select "Show Lot items" (see below)
2. Only Lot item has a number. Individual items display as N/A.
3. The Lot item can be edited as usual. Be aware that any edits made to individual items will NOT update and be reflected in the Lot item. If you need to edit an item within a lot, first remove the item, make the edit, then add it back to the lot.