The POS feature allows you to sell any item within your catalog using the software as a simple "cash register".
2. Optional: Enter Buyer and Their Info
- Enter the information you wish to collect*
- Search and select an existing user record (shown).
- Skip this screen by Clicking Continue Order button to create an anonymous order.
*We recommend entering at least a name for purchases with credit card payments; your gateway account settings may require additional information (such as zip code) in order to process the transaction.
Sales Data Entry:
1. Record the items purchased in the Sales Data Entry form.**
2. Choose payment method and enter corresponding payment information.
3. Submit for processing.
**Note: You can choose how you want the Sales Data Entry field to operate at Admin > Site Settings > Point of Sale > General:
- number entries autocomplete - suggesting matching records to be selected (default) or require hard entry of item number.