You can now invite your team to create their own account via an emailed link - but first, decide which type of User Account you want them to have. . .
There are two types of User Accounts:
Account Managers (created on the Account Manager site at my.schoolauction.net or https://my.tofinoauctions.com or https://my.tiptopauction.com.) Account Managers have access to the Manager page and all event sites, receive email blasts with tips and prompts and can migrate items from one event to another. Creating an Account Manager automatically creates an Event Chair account for the user on all existing event sites.
Event User Accounts (created on Event Site as described below). Event User Accounts provide access to a specific event site only.
Available User Roles and Permissions
There are five User roles with varying levels of permissions:
- Account Managers have full permissions for editing the Account and EVERY Event Site.
- Event Chairs have full permissions for editing the specific Event Site they have a Chair role for.
- Event Admins can do everything on the specific Event Site except Edit Payment Settings and bulk edit/reassign Bidder Numbers.
- Event Staff/Volunteers can do everything on the specific Event Site except view/edit any Site Settings and Create User Accounts
- Auditors can access all pages as Read Only.
Any user with Chair or Admin status can send invitations to create an account and manage user accounts (including resetting passwords) for the event site. Only Account Managers can invite someone to become an Account Manager.
To Send an Invitation to join your team:
If you have imported or migrated Users, your team members likely already have existing User Records and you can skip the first step.
1. Add a new user, if necessary:
Go to Admin > Manage Users > Add a User
Name and Email are the only required fields needed to send an invitation.