Invitations to join your event team can now be sent from the dashboard of your event site.
To Send an Invitation to join your team:
1. Determine which Team Role to assign:
- Account Managers have complete access to manage the organization's subscription account AND all event sites. The Account Manager role is appropriate for Development/Fundraising Directors (who make chair-level decisions on every event) and Treasurer/Controller (who reconcile financial accounts for all events and handle subscription renewals).
- Chairs have complete access to the specific Event Site(s) they have a Chair role for - including the most sensitive data and tools (payment settings, bulk editing bidder numbers, and renumbering items). Chair role is most appropriate for the Event Chair or Co-Chairs.
- Admins have access to all but the most sensitive settings and all of the donor, item, and guest records. Admin role is commonly used by Team Leads (eg Procurement or Ticket Sales) and provides access to all of the tools needed to customize and manage their area of responsibility.
- Volunteer/Staff role is suitable for those entering and managing donors, items, tickets, bidders and working check-in and check-out at the event. They can enter and manage records - but cannot change settings.
Article is closed for comments.