You can view sales/revenue/payment information at Admin > View Reports:
The Post-Auction tab provides details on ALL transactions, including Online/Mobile.
Use the Online/Mobile Bidding tab to view sales, payment and bidding history for Online/Mobile Bidding transactions only.
You'll want to review (and in the case of closed/blind bidding, assign) the online winning bids and monitor payments so you can make arrangements to deliver the goods to winners and/or follow up on any buyers that need assistance to complete their transaction.
To View Sales and Orders:
Go to Admin > View Reports > Online/Mobile Bidding > Online Order Status Overview
Once items are awarded to winners, the sale creates an order, which will appear on the Order Status report.
As high bidders are notified that they have won:
1. Orders (shopping carts) appear on the report as Unpaid. If you have set up a custom payment type, you can view the orders which are waiting for payment by clicking on the Unpaid line item (see below.)
2. The Invitation to Self Check-out and Winning Bid notification message (and the daily payment reminders, if enabled) provide instructions and a link for buyers to pay for their purchases online. Once orders are paid for, the software closes the order and marks it as Paid (or Partially Paid).
3. Click on the Overpaid line item for a list of orders needing a refund.
You can manage any order manually by clicking on the Manage link in the left column.
To view unpaid orders that are waiting for custom payment:
Click on the Unpaid line Item on the Summary Report to view the status of all unpaid orders
1. Waiting for Payment status indicates that the buyer chose the Custom Payment method to pay for their order, and is submitting their payment offline, according to the instructions you provided. Once you have received the payment, and applied it to the order, the order will be marked as paid.
2. You can also view orders Waiting for Payment by using the search filter on the Orders page.