For replacing add-on items incorrectly sold as admission tickets during ticket sales.
1. Remove ticket types set up for items:
Go to Admin > Site Settings > Ticket Sales > Ticket Types:
1. Delete non-admission Ticket Types, if possible.
2. If deletion is blocked because ticket has already been sold, Edit Ticket Type to 0 qty, and make it unavailable to buy online and at check-in. Note: ticket type will still remain visible on Internal ticket sales form (Tickets > Sell a Ticket) but will be blocked from sale because 0 quantity will be flagged as "sold out".
2. Add items to sell in catalog:
Go to Catalog > Add Item:
1. Replicate admission ticket as catalog item - use same name
2. Quantity available
3. Type = Raffle
4. Price of ticket
5. Click on Options Tab
6. Mark item to appear on registration forms.
7. Select where you want the item to display on the registration form.
3. Replace tickets with items on existing orders:
If the problem ticket types have already been sold, Go to Tickets:
1. Click on Ticket Column Header to sort by ticket type.
2. Click on "Manage This Guest's Ticket" icon.
Replace ticket with item:
3. Click on Return Ticket icon to remove the problem ticket.
4. Returned tickets/items display as returned with negative price.
5. Click on Add Item and enter the new catalog item in the pop up window.
6. Added item displays with positive price - replacing returned item and maintaining the correct balance due/payment history on order.
Repeat as needed for each existing order of the problem ticket type.