For obtaining sponsors, registering participants and selling add on items for golf events.
Check out the Demo site for an example of how the software can be set up for Golf event registration.
The fastest way to get started is to migrate (copy) our golf template to your site to use as a starting point, then edit the copied changes as desired.
But we are provided illustrated steps below if you prefer to customize your site manually (and you can log into the demo site provided above for site settings details as needed).
The last step in this article illustrates how to assign registered guests to teams and/or tee times.
Create Desired Ticket Types:
Go to: Site Settings > Registration > Tickets > Ticket Types to edit or add new ticket types
Customize Your Registration Forms as Shown
Go to: Site Settings > Registration > Tickets > Customize Registration Forms
- Edit button label
- Force ticket descriptions to display
- Click on Edit Guest fields button
Edit Guest Fields as shown:
After saving field edits, click on Customize Registration Form > Edit Guest Labels button to navigate to the Labels page.
Add Items and Sponsorship options as desired
Go to Tickets:
- Use Customize button to add Starting Tee column to your page display.
- Select the records of golfers to be assigned.
- Click on Bulk Actions > Assign Tables and Seats.
b. Enter Assignments:
- Select the desired action from the dropdown menu. Enter Value will provide a field to specify the name or number of the "team" to be assigned. Note: Data is sorted alphanumerically, so if you want numbered teams to sort properly, enter as two digits (01, 02, 03, etc) to avoid sorting 1, 10, 11. . . 2, 20, 21, etc
- Repeat to assign starting tee (or tee position). If assigning tee position within a group, you may enter 1-12 (to reflect the number within the group) to auto-assign positions.
- Save Changes