To customize your registration forms, go to Admin > Site Settings > Ticket Sales > Customize Registration Forms.
On this screen, you can:
- change the text for the "Buy Tickets" link and button,
- enable and configure the feature for collecting optional donations,
- enable the display of other optional elements,
- specify which guest info fields to display and whether they are optional or required,
- edit "Ticket Labels" to terms that your community is familiar with. For instance, the default choice for ticket holders is "guests", but you may want to edit that label to supporters, patrons, friends, boosters, golfers etc.
Once you have configured the desired elements, you can preview the forms and add any desired instructions, text, and/or images by using one of the four Edit Instructions links provided at Tickets > Sell a Ticket: