You can specify:
- which guest info fields to use (display) on your registration form,
- the field name that displays, and
- whether the field is optional or required.
Note: Some credit card gateways require certain fields in order to process credit card transactions. If your site is set-up with one of these gateways, the software will automatically force the display of the necessary fields on your ticket forms:
- Vanco and SchoolPay require full name and billing address, including state and zip code.
- WePay requires email and zip code.
Be aware that these fields will display for buyers and guests automatically, but will not be marked as required since transactions with non-credit card payments are not affected.
You can choose to flag the fields as required if you like, but keep in mind that ticket buyers will be prevented from providing any information on their guest(s) if they cannot complete all required fields for a guest.