What You Need To Know:
Tickets are the mechanism for issuing bidder numbers and a virtual "cart" so each guest at your Gala must have a ticket in order to bid.
Since Admission tickets generate bidder numbers, each guest can only have one ticket; however, add-on items can be offered during registration for other types of "tickets" (eg raffle, pre/post event parties etc.)
Tickets can be issued in several ways:
- Guests can purchase their own tickets online and/or
- By responding to an email Invitation to Buy a Ticket sent from your User list and/or
- Your team can enter tickets internally from RSVP/Order forms and/or
- Tickets can be sold at the event during check-in and/or
- Tickets can be imported from a spreadsheet you provide.
You create your own menu of tickets to sell and can specify:
- where and when each type of ticket is sold,
- how much each ticket costs,
- how many guests the ticket provides admission for, and
- whether the guests on the ticket have their own bidder numbers or share one.
You can customize your registration forms to:
- display only the fields you wish to collect data in;
- add custom fields to collect data unique to your needs;
- rename the fields, labels, and headers to terms your community is familiar with;
- specify the available payment options;
- offer add-on items and select where they are displayed on the forms; and
- edit the confirmation message and receipt generated.
Decisions You Need to Make:
- How will you issue tickets?
- What types of tickets will you offer?
- What information do you need to collect?
- What payment options will you offer?
- Are there add-on items you want to offer during the registration process?
How to Get it Done:
- Migrating Potential Guest Records from a Previous Event Site
- Creating the Ticket Types You Want to Sell
- Customizing Your Registration Forms
- Collecting the Information You Need
- Setting up Your Guest/Sales Receipt
- Selling Add-on Items During Registration
- Entering Tickets from RSVP/Order Forms
- Setting up Online Ticket Sales
- Selling Tickets at Check-in
- Importing from an Existing Spreadsheet