What You Need to Know
Setting up credit card processing through the software is generally a one-time process. Once you have connected your internet payment gateway account to your first event site, you will be able to migrate (copy) the settings to future event sites.
If you are a returning customer, click here for instructions on migrating your previous credit card settings to a new event site. Once migrated, you can review and edit the non-gateway settings such as offset fees and language.
Acorn and Essentials subscription packages requires use of WePay, our preferred processor. There are no setup, annual, monthly, or statement fees involved. The rate for this service is 2.9%, plus $0.30/transaction.
When using the software, you have a wide range of choices regarding credit-card processing:
- If you don't have an existing merchant account, the easiest and fastest way to get started is by using the WePay processing service. You can be processing transactions within 5 minutes, and it has no setup, annual, monthly, or statement fees. The rate for this service is 2.9%, plus $0.30/transaction.
- Use your existing merchant account with Authorize.net. If you don't already have an internet payment gateway account, we can help you set up an Authorize.net account (works with most full-service merchant accounts).
- Use your existing credit card processing with one of our other (9) fully-supported gateways.
- If you want to shop around, you can contact any of our Preferred Providers, or your bank, for quotes.
- You may also use Square (or another smartphone-based solution) alongside our software, but you will only be able to process payments in person, at check-out.