What You Need to Know
Issuing a ticket creates a "Guest":
- Sometimes tickets are issued before knowing who will use them (eg. table or sponsor tickets). These tickets can be left "Unassigned".
- If a guest's name is provided prior to your event, you can edit the ticket to add the guest's info.
- If not, the ticket can be found under the ticket buyer's name at Check-in (eg, Ron Hall, 3 guest tickets available).
Each ticket generates a Bidder Number:
- You can set up a multiple-guest ticket types so each guest shares a bidder number (easiest).
- You can manually "link" guests on different tickets so they share a bidder number either prior to your event or during check-in.
- You can choose (or change) the number range for your bidder numbers, and you can edit bidder numbers individually or all at once.
- You can specify whether bidder numbers are assigned prior to your event or during the check-in process.
- Bidder Numbers cannot be changed (and guests cannot be linked) once the guest has checked in.