What You Need to Know:
Issuing a ticket creates a "Guest":
- Sometimes tickets are issued before knowing who will use them (eg. table or sponsor tickets). These tickets can be left "Unassigned".
- If a guest's name is provided prior to your event, you can edit the ticket to add the guest's info.
- If not, the ticket can be found under the ticket buyer's name at Check-in (eg Ron Hall, 3 guest tickets available).
Each ticket generates a Bidder Number:
- You can set up a multiple-guest ticket types so each guest shares a bidder number (easiest) and/or
- you can manually "link" guests on different tickets so they share a bidder number either prior to your event or during check-in.
- You can choose (or change) the number range for your bidder numbers and you can edit bidder numbers individually or all at once.
- You can also specify whether bidder numbers are assigned prior to your event or during the check-in process.
- Bidder Numbers cannot be changed (and guests cannot be linked) once the guest has checked in.
Decisions You Need to Make:
- Do you want to assign bidder numbers as guests check-in or do you want to pre-assign them before your event?
How to Get it Done:
- Editing a Ticket
- Linking (Unlinking) Guests to share (Not Share) a Bidder Number
- Setting Bidder Number Parameters
- Editing Existing Bidder Numbers
- Assigning Guests to Tables and Seats