What You Need to Know
Issuing a ticket creates a "Guest":
- Sometimes tickets are issued before knowing who will use them (eg. table or sponsor tickets). These tickets can be left "Unassigned".
- You can provide table buyers (or any multi-seat ticket buyer) with a link to update their guest names and emails as they become known. When the Table/ticket host updates their guest forms, their updates are immediately reflected on your Tickets page guest list.
- Once hosts have provided their guest list, you can provide a link to individual guests to confirm or update their personal information, such as meal choice and pre-vaulting a credit card.
- If a guest's name is provided prior to your event, you can also manually edit the ticket to add the guest's info.
- If not, the ticket can be found under the ticket buyer's name at Check-in (eg, Ron Hall, 3 guest tickets available).
Each ticket generates a Bidder Number:
- You can set up a multiple-guest ticket types so each guest shares a bidder number (easiest).
- You can manually "link" guests on different tickets so they share a bidder number either prior to your event or during check-in.
- You can choose (or change) the number range for your bidder numbers, and you can edit bidder numbers individually or all at once.
- You can specify whether bidder numbers are assigned prior to your event or during the check-in process.
- Bidder Numbers cannot be changed (and guests cannot be linked) once the guest has checked in.
Decisions You Need to Make
How to Get it Done:
- Sending Invitations to Ticket Buyers to provide Guest Names/Emails
- Sending Invitations to Ticketed Guests to collect/confirm their info
- Editing a Ticket
- Linking (Unlinking) Guests to share (Not Share) a Bidder Number
- Setting Bidder Number Parameters
- Editing Existing Bidder Numbers
- Assigning Guests to Tables and Seats
Article is closed for comments.