Common Add-on Items:
- Raffle tickets
- Wristbands for activities
- Sponsor-a-Teacher donation
- Post-Gala function
- Mulligans (golf events)
Add-on Items differ from admission tickets in several ways:
- They do not generate a bidder number for the buyer.
- They are entered and sold as catalog items rather than as admission tickets.
- They can be offered in various locations during the registration process (below the ticket menu, below Buyer's info, or below Guest info).
Any fixed-price item can be offered as an Add-on Item, but keep in mind that distributing pre-sold items can slow down the check-in process (and increase lines) significantly.
Article is closed for comments.