There are several tools available for soliciting donations from your donor list:
1. An Invitation to Donate can be emailed to potential donors. You can edit the template to make your pitch and the invitation provides a link to the online donation form (see #2).
2. An Online Donation form for Items and Services provides donors the option to submit donation details without having to get someone from your team on the phone and reduces the time you'll spend following up on an email submissions containing general or incomplete information. Donations submitted online must be reviewed and "accepted" before they are added/displayed in your catalog.
3. Built in Mail Merge allows you to personalize procurement (and thank you) letters with data from donor and item records.
4. A Procurement form can be edited as desired and used to record donations received/submitted.
To access Mail Merge tool and Procurement form:
Go to Admin > Site Settings > Print Materials
1. See Sample Procurement form below.
2. Edit the Sample Solicitation letter using the same steps as editing the Sample Donor Thank You.
3. Create a new mail merge solicitation letter.