To order items, tables and/or your print catalog by category:
1. Ignore the default Item numbering and enter your items (it is most efficient to reorder items once the bulk of items have been entered.)
2. Create individual tables by category (see below)
3. Sort your Catalog page by category by clicking on the Category column header and print out the spreadsheet. (see below)
4. Using the printed spreadsheet to reference item numbers, use the Manage item Tables feature to move items to their correct table.
5. Once items are on the correct table, you can drag and drop them for precise placement within the table.
2. Edit Tables to Rename as Categories and Add New Tables as Needed:
Go to: Admin > Site Settings > Catalog > Organize Item Tables
3. Sort Catalog by Category and print spreadsheet displaying current Item Numbers:
Go to Catalog:
1. Use Customize button to select Data Columns: Item Number, Item Name, Category and Table, then save.
2. Click on Category Column Header to sort by category.
3. Save As CSV to export to an Excel spreadsheet and print.
4-5. To move items to the correct tables, then reorder them:
Go to Admin > Site Settings > Catalog > Organze Item Tables then click on the Manage icon of the table you want to manage.
1. First, use Add and Move tools to move items to the correct table/category. It is easiest to start with one of the higher tables, to free up space on the lower tables. Use the autosort button to consolidate items if items are blocked because table appears full.
2. Once all items are on the correct tables, drop and drag the items to reorder them on each table.
Complete instructions on managing tables here