1. The same form and fields for adding/editing items are used for all items, regardless of where they are offered or how they are sold.
Online/Mobile items have an extra field for specifying the open and closing times (via Bidding Group) for placing bids.
You can create Bidding Groups with pre-set open and closing times at Site Settings > Events > Online Auction/Mobile Bidding > Bidding Settings. Assign a new or existing item to a bidding group using the Online Bidding Group dropdown.
If you need to make adjustments or edits to an online bidding group, editing the Bidding Group in site settings will automatically update all items assigned to the group.
Items can be re-assigned to a different group via individual or bulk edits.
2. Silent, Sellable, Signup and Paddle Raise Item Types can be offered for online/mobile bidding
- Note: All states either regulate or prohibit online raffles (online gambling). If you have complied with all of your state's requirements, you can offer game of chance tickets online using Type = Sellable and FMV = Price.
3. You have the option of:
- awarding online/mobile items to the high bidder at the specified closing time (Choose Bidding via Online/Mobile) or
- halting online/mobile bidding, then using the high online bid as the opening bid during the paper/paddle bidding at your gala event (Choose Bidding Via: Paper Bid Sheets AND Online/Mobile Bidding).
4. Existing items can be edited individually or in bulk:
- to add or remove them from online/mobile bidding (Bulk Actions > Edit Bidding Style),
- to transfer bidding from online/mobile to paper/paddle at your event (Bulk Actions > Edit Bidding Style),
- to reassign items to different online bidding groups (Bulk Actions > Edit Items).