1. The same form and fields for adding/editing items are used for all items, regardless of where they are offered or how they are sold.
Online/Mobile items have two extra fields for specifying the open and closing times for placing bids.
You can set default open and closing times for NEW online/mobile items at Admin > Site Settings > Online Auction / Mobile Bidding > Bidding Settings.
2. Silent, Sellable, Signup and Paddle Raise Item Types can be offered for online/mobile bidding
- Plus or Premium subscription required to offer Paddle Raise type.
- Note: All states either regulate or prohibit online raffles (online gambling). If you have complied with all of your state's requirements, you can offer game of chance tickets online using Type = Sellable and FMV = Price.
3. You have the option of:
- awarding online/mobile items to the high bidder at the specified closing time (Choose Bidding via Online/Mobile) or
- halting online/mobile bidding, then using the high online bid as the opening bid during the paper/paddle bidding at your gala event (Choose Online Pre-Event, Paper Bid Sheets at Event).
4. Existing items can be edited individually or in bulk:
- to add or remove them from online/mobile bidding (Bulk Actions > Edit Bidding Style),
- to transfer bidding from online/mobile to paper/paddle at your event (Bulk Actions > Edit Bidding Style),
- to change the open and closing times (Bulk Actions > Edit Items).