In addition to offering fixed price items for sale at your gala or online auction, Sellable and Signup items can be offered:
- During Check-in and/or
- During Ticket Sales/Registration and/or
- Included within a Sponsorship Package and/or
- On Fundraising Campaign pages.
The Fundraising Campaign wizard allows you to create a new fixed price item, or choose existing items from the catalog during the campaign setup process. The other options require the item to be created in the catalog before it can be flagged to offer at another location.
These instructions illustrate how to add additional locations for items which have already been created in the catalog.
Add/Edit Item in Catalog
Go to Catalog > Add Item to create a new item or Catalog > Search and Select Item > Edit item if it has already been created.
- Sellable and Signup Type items will display the Other Purchase Options section and the On-Site Check-in Screen option.
- Raffle Type items will only display the additional On-Site Check-in Screen option.
Fixed price items can be flagged to offer at On-Site Check-in by checking the box when initially adding the item - or as a later edit. The other locations are set on a different page - so it's important to save your item before using the Edit links provided.
Ticket Sales/Registration Add-ons:
Go to Catalog > Edit Item > Click Edit Icon for Ticket Sales Page or navigate directly: Site Settings > Registration > Ticket Sales > Add-On Items
- Enter the item name or number and select the desired record to populate the field
- Click on the Add Item button
- Once added, specify:
- where you want the add-on item to display
- whether to allow buyers to purchase more than one
- whether to display the description text.
Go to Catalog > Edit Item > Click Edit Icon for Sponsorship Package or navigate directly: Site Settings > Registration > Sponsorships > Sponsorship Packages
Add or Edit the desired Sponsorship > Click the Add Item button:
- Enter the item name or number, then select the record to populate the field
- Specify the Quantity
Go to Catalog > Edit Item > Click Edit Icon for Fundraising Campaign or navigate directly: Site Settings > Events > Fundraising Campaigns
Create a new campaign, or edit an existing campaign:
- If adding a new campaign, follow the wizard steps. If editing an existing campaign, Click on the Sell Tab
- Choose Existing Fixed Price Item > Select from dropdown menu > Add to Campaign