All subscribers can control which items (if any) are visible to the public and their display order by using a number of display options and settings:
- There are two different tile view options: Cover and Fit. In the Cover view, images fill the entire tile, with semi-transparent banners overlaying the image with the Item name (and optional donor name/item number) as well as the Bid banner. The Fit view displays the full image between the Name and Bid banners. In both views, Users can click on the tile to view complete details.
- You control public access to your catalog by displaying (or hiding) links and buttons that allow visitors to your site to navigate from the homepage to your catalog.
- Items can be flagged to be visible to the public (or not) via individual or bulk edits.
- Various Catalog sort order settings are available, and you can choose to highlight specific items by assigning each a specific display order.
- Button bar settings allow public access to be restricted to a particular venue/bid method (gala or online/mobile), or to default to one venue/bid method with the ability to navigate to the other.
- Custom Messaging is available for each item category.
- Additional options are provided for customizing the display of items available for online/mobile bidding.
Plus subscribers also have:
- Option to begin Catalog navigation at the Category or Item level.
- Choice of views for desktop and mobile displays of items.
Premium subscriptions include even more display tools:
- An additional navigation layer for auctions with large offerings - allows you to organize your catalog in a way that suits your event eg Entertainment > Family Fun > Zoo Tickets
- Option to display Item Categories as Images.
- Stock Image Library for Master and Item Categories (you can, of course, also upload your own images)