Which items (if any) are visible to the public and their display order can be controlled using a myriad of display options and settings:
- There are two different catalog view options: Default and Detailed. The default view provides a simple, clean look with basic info on the initial item tile. The detailed view allows more information to be viewed on the initial item tile and may require Users to scroll down to view all of it. In both views, Users can click on a tile to view complete details.
- You control public access to your catalog by displaying (or hiding) links and buttons provided on your site to navigate from the homepage to your catalog.
- Items can be flagged to be visible to the public (or not) via individual or bulk edits.
- Various Catalog sort orders settings are available and you can choose to highlight specific items by assigning each a specific display order.
- Button bar settings allow public access to be restricted to a particular venue/bid method (gala or online/mobile), or to default to one venue/bid method with the ability to navigate to the other.
- Custom Banner Messaging is available for each item category.
- Additional options are provided for customizing the display for items available for online/mobile bidding.
Decisions You Need to Make:
How to Get it Done: