To setup eProcessing Network as the gateway on your event site, you'll need:
- Current Software subscription and a Chair login for the event site
- The ability to login to your merchant account provider
1. Go to eProcessingNetwork website:
2. Click the "Merchants" link and login.
3. Choose "Processing Control" and Click "GO!"
4. Verify that "TDBE" is disabled.
5. Verify "Allow return/credit transactions" is enabled.
6. Enter "0" in all 4 transaction attempt boxes:
7. Verify that Sales Transactions is enabled:
8. Verify "Check to use RestrictKey to Restrict TDBE..." is enabled:
9. Enter eProcessing information into Event Site:
Login to your Event site, Go to Admin > Site Setting > Payment / Credit Card > Setup Gateway.
10. Finish setting up processing on your event site
Go to Admin > Site Settings > Payment / Credit Card > Credit Card General
Be sure to test with a live transaction.