Note: Connecting the software to your gateway requires specific account credentials, including:
- Account ID
- Acceptor ID
- Terminal ID
- Account Token
If you don't know your account credentials:
Note: If you will be using an existing Element/Vantiv account that was previously used with other software, you'll need to contact Vantiv's Customer Care team (866-435-3636) to update your account with the correct software information.
Note: Requires encrypted card readers (swipers). Card info can be entered manually or you must acquire encrypted card readers from Element/Vantiv directly.
To connect your event site to your gateway:
1. Choose Element/Vantiv from the dropdown menu.
2. Choose the types of Credit Cards that your gateway account is configured to accept.
3. Enter API login.
- API login = AccountID:AcceptorID:TerminalID
- Each ID should be separated by a colon, no spaces and should look something like the API login shown above.
4. Copy and Paste API Password
- Password = Account Token
- The Account Token is a very long random string of alphanumeric characters and should look something like the API password shown above.
Finish setting up credit card processing on your event site:
Go to Admin > Site Settings > Payment / Credit Card > Credit Card General
Be sure to test with a live transaction.