This article illustrates how to setup a Fundraising Campaign page to sell sponsorships independently of online ticket sales.
Using a Campaign page for sponsorship packages:
- Allows you to sell tickets and sponsorships simultaneously - on separate pages.
- Allows you to tailor each page (tickets vs sponsorships) to their respective audience.
- Provides separate invitation templates/URLs to direct supporters to the appropriate page.
Using a Campaign page for sponsorship packages does NOT collect guest information during the purchase transaction, but you can edit the confirmation email to provide Sponsors with a live link for adding guests and managing their guest list.
Setting up a Campaign to Sell Sponsorships:
- Create your Sponsorship Packages before setting up your Campaign.
- Create a Campaign, following standard instructions except for these elements:
- Use Crowdfund or Classic template, Online Store template does not support sponsorship sales.
- Add the Sponsorship Packages you want to offer
- Edit the Confirmation template to include a link for sponsors to provide their guest info (if nec)
- Decide how you want to provide access to the Sponsor Campaign.
Add the Sponsorship Packages you want to offer
Go to the Sponsorships Tab to add the desired sponsorship packages to the campaign.
Note that packages must be created at Site Settings > Registration > Sponsorships. All available packages will display in the dropdown menu.
Once the campaign has been saved, use the edit icon to return to the Sponsorships Tab > Advanced if you want to edit the "Sponsorship Options" header.
Edit the Confirmation template
Once the campaign has been saved, use the edit icon to return to the Admin Tab > Advanced > Edit Confirmation Email Template.
If your sponsorship packages include tickets, edit the template to add this invitation tag: [invite_to_add_guests] For example:
Please click on the link below to let us know who will be using your guest ticket(s). If you can provide a name and email, we can contact them directly for any additional information.
To collect sponsor details, add this invitation tag: [invite_to_provide_sponsor_details]. For example:
Please use this link to upload your logo and provide any information you'd like ius to promote on our website: