The same process is used to create and sell all types of tickets. These instructions provide a summary for those who are importing pre-sold tickets purchased by individuals and couples, but must manually enter pre-sold table tickets.
- If you haven't already, customize your ticket forms to collect the information you need from your guests.
- Create a Ticket Type for each table option you are offering (eg Table of 4, Table of 8 etc).
- Upload the Table Buyers' and Guests' contact info from a spreadsheet, if available. Self-importing the Buyers and Guests as USERS will create a user record for each which will save you from having to re-type their details when you create the order and assign guests.
- If any of the table tickets purchased outside the software have already been paid by credit card, enable the "external" payment option on your site so you'll be able to mark the order as "paid".
- Now you're ready to enter the pre-sold table tickets into the software. If you self-imported the buyers and guests from a spreadsheet, you'll be able to select the existing user records for each buyer and to assign known guests to seats/tickets at the table. If you don't know who will be using a ticket, just leave the guest form blank (unassigned).
- Once ticket orders have been created, you can provide any ticketbuyers a link to their order so they can add/update their guest info as it becomes available.
- By default, each guest at a table will be assigned their own bidder number. You can link guests to share a number on the ticket page.