The software can be configured to accommodate a wide range of events and personal preferences for running events. This article provides links to various decision points that you'll need to consider in order to determine the appropriate settings for having the software work the way you want it to.
Links to these articles are also provided in the Overview sections for each major task or activity.
Look and Feel:
Catalog and Items:
- Decision Point: How much information do you want to enter for each item?
- Decision Point: Should you create a stylesheet for data entry?
- Decision Point: Do you need to restrict access to the web catalog?
Tickets and Guests:
- Decision Point: How will you issue tickets?
- Decision Point: What Payment options do you want to offer for Online Ticket Sales?
- Decision Point: What information do you need to collect for your Guests?
- Decision Point: Are there Add-on Items you want to offer during registration?
- Decision Point: What types of tickets will you offer?
Credit Card Processing:
- Decision Point: Do you want to pre-assign bidder numbers or assign them during check-in?
- Decision Point: Will you utilize the Advance Check-in and Self-Check-out options?
- Decision Point: How will Bid Paddles be distributed to guests who check-in online?
- Decision Point: Who will be in charge of the "front desk" during your event?