The Mobile Dashboard makes it easy for event chairs to confirm their set-up, monitor bidding by group, bidders, and/or items and make adjustments on the fly.
Chair users can access the Mobile Dashboard from Auction Night Tab
Manage Online Bidding Groups provides two-click options to:
- Launch bidding (click on link to override opening time to NOW)
- Close bidding (click on link to override closing time to NOW)
- Extend bidding (click on link, then choose the length of time to add to the current closing time)
- Re-Launch (as long as items have not yet been awarded, closed bidding groups can be re-opened for bidding using the Re-Launch link, then choosing how long the bidding should be extended for.
- Award (click on link to trigger awarding of closed items to high bidders)
Note that the above are "smart" options: Labels update to reflect current states and valid operations. For instance, the Award links only display when 1) bidding has closed and 2) Auto-Award is "Off".
Buttons on the right provide options to:
- Confirm/edit setting to Auto-Award items at closing (ON) or Award items manually (OFF)
- Review Invitations to Self Check-out
- Send Invitations to Self Check-out to ALL gala guests and online bidders with open orders and email addresses. Triggering invitations from here also adds a shopping cart icon to the Smartphone Bidding nav bar - which allows winners to review their purchases and pay, even without the emailed invitation.
- Bulk Process credit card charges for all Open Orders with Vaulted credit cards.
- View/Edit all Mobile Bidding Settings from a single pop-up window.