What You Need to Know:
A variety of tools are provided to organize items in the web catalog to make it easier for your supporters to find items they are interested in bidding on - particularly on smaller phone screens:
- Favorites list (user must be logged in)
- A variety of built-in filters (including Items w/o bids, Trending and Best Deals) and a search function
- Customizable categories for easy filtering
- A variety of sort order options, plus the ability to highlight specific items
- Option to begin browsing the catalog at the Category level (list or tile view)
- For very large catalogs, a third layer of navigation can be offered: Master Categories (list or tile view)
- Breadcrumbs (ie Master Category > Category > Item) are displayed to allow users to easily verify filters and move between navigation levels.
Note: Browse by Category and Category Images are not available with TipTop and some Legacy subscriptions. Master Categories are included in Premium, Digital, Virtual or Fusion subscription.
Tip: The navigation tools only affect the web catalog - if your event has paper/paddle bidding only, the only reason to customize the navigation settings is if you heavily promote the web catalog for previewing items ahead of your gala.