Virtual items are created (and edited) in the Catalog and the order and bidding of items is managed from the Virtual Control Panel.
Once items have been entered in the catalog, and flagged for Virtual Bidding, they will display on the Virtual Control Panel, where you can "manage" them:
- drop and drag them into the desired order
- remove (hide) selected items from the Virtual Event
- open bidding (or accept donations) on a selected item
- award the item to the high bidder(s).
To add items to Virtual Live Auction:
Go to Catalog > Add/Edit Item > Add/edit item as usual, checking the box for "Virtual Bidding"
If "Virtual Bidding" does not display as an option:
- Confirm that the Item Type is valid for virtual bidding (Live, Sellable, Signup, Paddle Raise)
- If type is valid, you must first enable the Virtual Event admin tools on your site at Site Settings > Events > Virtual Event > General Settings.
If you have Live items that your auctioneer can "double-sell", be sure to edit the quantity to reflect the number available to sell, then use the multiple-award tools to award to additional winners. Note: quantity available of Live items does not display to the public.