An internal progress tracker offers several options for reporting Virtual event revenue in real time. A detailed report of all transactions made from the Virtual event screen is available from Summary Reports.
Tracking progress during your event
Go to: Site Settings > Events > Virtual Event > General Settings to configure the progress tracker which displays on the Virtual Control Panel (and public Virtual screen, if specified):
- Check box to display to public, if desired.
- Revenue Goal: if a goal is provided, the results will display in a thermometer-style display, as a % of the stated goal. If no goal is provided, results will display as numerical total only (eg $65, 750)
- Choose which revenue to display:
- All Virtual Event Revenue is total of all catalog items and cash donation options offered via Virtual bidding - regardless of where the sale is recorded (eg via order edits, prior online bidding etc)
- Virtual Event Cash Donations only total all options offered via Virtual event, regardless of where the sale was recorded.
- All Event Site Revenue reports all revenue generated on the event site (including ticket/sponsorship sales, give page etc).
Reporting results after your event:
Go to: Admin > Site Settings > View Reports > View Summary Reports > Sales and Revenue > Sales by Venue: