aka Special Appeal, Fund A Need, Cash Call. . .you can ask for and accept cash donations during your Virtual Live Auction.
This article provides instructions for running the paddle raise during your Virtual Live Auction. Use these instructions to configure your Cash Donation options prior to your event.
Accepting Donations During Your Virtual Event
Go to Auction Night > Virtual Control Panel
When it's time to hold your Virtual Special Appeal, your auctioneer/asst will make the Paddle Raise item the "current" item so it's visible to your supporters, then control the donation option(s) available by selecting the amount(s) to display from the dropdown menu:
Monitoring Incoming Donations from Control Panel
- Donations will display in the order they are received in the bid/donation history (most recent at top) (Admin view only)
- An overlay will float from bottom to top of the livestream feed to announce each donation received (not shown in image below)
- An acknowledgments automatically post in the Chat messages
- The Progress tracker updates to reflect each donation (recurring donations are annualized)
- An x allows individual donations to be cancelled if necessary.