All elements of a Fundraising Campaign (except the nickname/URL) can be edited at any time. In addition, the Edit tabs provide access to Advanced tools to further customize your site, as desired.
Go to: Admin > Sie Settings > Fundraising Campaigns > Campaigns:
- Click Edit button to review/update current elements and/or to utilize Advanced tools.
- Use the Actions menu to view/moderate Comments, provide Updates to supporters, or Clone the Campaign.
- Drop and Drag the arrows to rearrange the order of Campaigns.
Advanced tools are available and can be accessed on these tabs:
- Adding Images and/or descriptions to options
- Editing where options are offered.
- Customizing the "ask" text displayed with the donate section
- Customizing the color of the progress tracker
- Adding animation-effect to the tracker
- Embed code (and color picker) for displaying progress tracker on external websites.
- Editing email templates
- Providing contact details for the campaign organizer (Crowdfund template only)
- Reviewing/Editing the organization details (Crowdfund template only)
- Reviewing/Adding custom fields to the donation/order form.