Two views are available for auctioneers:
Regular: displays all activity (bids/donations/chat) in larger, easier to read fonts (see image below.)
Fusion: displays online activity only. This display is available for Fusion events with in-person guests using bid paddles. This view allows your auctioneer to focus on the audience and their raised paddles. The Fusion auctioneer view is effectively a virtual paddle for online bids (see image below).
Both views include:
- The current revenue total (defined at Site Settings > Events > Virtual > General > Progress Tracker)
- Option to display each bidder's full name (in addition to their online handle)
- Mirroring options for use with a Teleprompter
View at: Virtual Control Panel > Controls > Auctioneer View(s)
Live item display
- When an in-person guest is the current high bidder, the auctioneer view will be blank (black screen)
- When an online bid is received, their online handle and bid amount will display until they are outbid.
Donations and Sellable/Signup Item displays:
- The three most recent online donations/purchases are displayed - to allow auctioneers a little extra time if they are calling out acknowledgements.
Note: In both displays, online bid/donations are displayed against different color backgrounds, to make it easier to distinguish a new bid from the previous bid. Please note that the color changes are random - and not assigned/unique to a particular bidder.