What You Need to Know:
Fundraising Campaigns allow you to accept cash donations and/or to sell fixed price items online, using a simple form that is easy to customize and promote.
- Each event site can host up to 20 Fundraising Campaigns.
- Each Fundraising Campaign is a separate page with a unique URL.
- Each Campaign can tell a different story, as told by different "organizers".
- Unique donation/purchase options can be offered by each Campaign and/or options can be shared across multiple Campaigns.
- Results can be reported by page, by option/item per page or across pages.
- All campaigns utilize the same credit card processing and/or payment options specified - but each page can be independently directed to process transactions in real time vs pledge mode.
Two customizable templates are available for Fundraising Campaigns:
- "Crowdfund" is most often used for accepting cash donations and/or purchasing a featured fixed-price item.
- "Classic" is most often used for selling or accepting pre-orders of multiple fixed-price items, with or without a cash donation option.
Fundraising Campaigns can be promoted and accessed via:
- Built-in "Share" tools: Facebook, Twitter, and Email
- Sharing a link to a directory of all active pages or a specific campaign on other websites, online newsletters, other social media and apps.
- Icons on your event site homepage and/or tab in the navigation bar
- Personalized invitations to give (or order), emailed from the event site.
Fundraising Campaign revenue can be reported:
- across all campaigns
- by individual campaign
- by individual donor
- Introducing Fundraising Campaigns
- Creating a Fundraising Campaign
- Editing a Fundraising Campaign
- Choosing the Shared Settings
- Managing and Promoting Campaigns
- Reporting Fundraising Campaign Results
In addition to the above, all Fundraising Campaigns utilize the same tools used for all purchases made on the event site - and these are configured elsewhere: