We are working on adding tools for displaying non-items (such as sponsor acknowledgements) within the "item" display - but the feature isn't available yet. Until it is, we suggest this workaround:
- Create a cash donation option for each image you want to display.
- Arrange them in the desired order in the Item list on the Virtual Control Panel.
- When one becomes the current item - it will only show the Name, Image, and any description provided as long as leave the donation level display set to None - not accepting donations.
Create a Cash Donation Option:
Go to: Admin > Site Settings > Cash Donation Options > Add New:
- Use the Name field to present the sponsor or to provide a title.
- Check the Catalog box for location to offer.
- Upload desired image(s). These will autoscroll on most devices.
- Make sure to select pledges via: Virtual Event to ensure any donation options will not display in an online auction.
- This workaround requires that you specify at least one donation level - but if used correctly - it will never display to the public.
- Provide and format any text you want to display with the image(s).