Planning and Setting up a Virtual Event
Wed. 1pm PST
This one-hour webinar is a great starting point for teams that are new to Virtual Events.
We start with a 30 minute overview covering:
- Best practices for running a Virtual Live Auction
- The distinctions between Virtual Live Auctions and Online Auctions
- Registration Options
- Sending Invitations to Participate
- Setting up and Managing Items for bidding and donations
- Livestream basics
- Managing the live event from the Virtual Control Panel.
Followed by a 30 minute Q&A period - giving priority to questions with the broadest appeal.
To signup: click on the Blue Help widget along right edge of your site (bottom edge on mobile devices), then click on the Virtual Webinar icon (next to Contact Support) to register.