To setup BillHighway as the gateway on your event site, you'll need:
- Current Software subscription and a Chair login for the event site
- Your BillHighway Chapter ID (also referred to as Group ID) and at least one Campaign associated with your Chapter that has the "Event Campaign Partner" setting enabled.
- The BillHighway password shared by all chapters of your organization. Note: If you cannot find the password for your organization, use the blue help widget on your event site to contact our support team.
To connect software and gateway:
Go to Site Settings > Customize Your Site > Payments/Credit Card > Setup Credit Card Gateway (chair access only)
- Select the BillHighway option for your organization from the gateway dropdown list.
- Enter your Chapter or Group ID
- Enter the password shared by all chapters of your organization. If you cannot find the password for your organization, use the blue help widget on your event site to contact our support team.
Select Campaign from Dropdown Menu
Campaigns are associated with your BillHighway chapter and allow revenue tracking by source of the transactions. In order to process credit cards from our software (and display in the dropdown menu), the campaign must be flagged to allow "Event Campaign Partner".
If there are no campaigns with "event campaign partner" enabled, an error message will display, with instructions to contact your BillHighway administrator to create or edit a campaign to allow "event campaign partner".
To edit general settings:
Go to Site Settings > Customize Your Site > Payments/Credit Card > Additional Credit Card Settings
Be sure to read the Important! Please Read! notice on this screen.
Be sure to test with a live transaction.