Each Keyword links to a specific campaign so it can only be associated with one campaign at a time. If you would like to re-use a keyword on a new campaign, you must first remove it from the previous campaign.
This article covers the tools provided to view, report activity, and remove/re-use keywords
To Manage Keywords:
Go to: Site Settings > Events > Fundraising Campaigns > Text-to-Give to
- View all Keywords currently associated with campaigns across all of your organization's event sites
- View how often each keyword was used - and how recently
- View the campaign page currently using a keyword
- Remove a Keyword from one campaign to allow it's re-use on another.
- Removing keywords from campaigns requires Chair status/role.
- Deleting a keyword resets the Activity counters to 0, so be sure to capture and store the previous activity counts before deletion if you wish to retain that information.
- Keywords can also be deleted within a campaign's "Name Settings" but activity status is only visible on the page shown above.