Congratulations - you've set up your account, and your first event website. (If not,go here now to do so, then come back.) Now, you want to put it through its paces.
Here are some early things to focus on:
- Setting up accounts for your team
- Entering Information about your site and event
- Learning your way around the built-in help resources
- Learning how the main data pages work
- Setting up your ticket types
- Reviewing the information you want to collect about each guest
- Setting up meal-choice and seating-preference options (optional)
- Setting up your event-site homepage
If you already have some of the items you are going to offer for sale at the auction, you can start entering those:
- First, learn about Item Donors, and how to enter them
- Then, learn about Items, and how to enter them
And here are a couple of documents you can download, print, and share with the other members of your auction committee:
- The SchoolAuction.net Information Packet(take this to your next committee meeting)
- The Orientation Guide
That should keep you busy for a while. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have during your trial period (paid customers should contact our support team instead).
Please sign in to leave a comment.