- Overview: Gala Auction
- Tips for a Gala Auction
- Tips and Best Practices: In Person Paddle Raise Only
- Decision Point: Do you want to pre-assign bidder numbers or assign them during check-in?
- Decision Point: Will you utilize the Advance Check-in and Self-Check-out options?
- Decision Point: How will Bid Paddles be distributed to guests who check-in online?
Gala Pre-Auction Check
- New! Improved Check-in Tools
- Linking Guests at Check-in
- Selling a Ticket at Check-in
- Checking In a Guest using an Unassigned Ticket
- FAQs During Check-in
- Checking in a Guest with pre-assigned bid numbers + Video
Event Night Sales/Order Management
Training: Event Night Volunteers
- Tips for Smooth Check-In and Check-Out
- Training Your Front Desk Volunteers
- Hardware for Your Gala Event (Including Swiper Rental)
- Auction Night Tutorial (for events using preassigned bidder numbers)
- Auction Night Tutorial (for events assigning bidder numbers at check-in)
- Tutorial: Mobile Bidding Assistants (for events using MAX Bids)